Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Uh huh, uh huh And we're all allowed Hold on to the thread Artist: Pearl Jam Album: Ten. You don't have to stray tho oceans away Waves roll in my thoughts hold tight the ring The sea will rise please stand by the shore Oh, oh, oh, I will be, I will be there once more Pearl Jam - Oceans Lyrics. I will be there once more, Uh huh, uh huh Buying just a need. About Oceans "Oceans" is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Wash my love. Hold on to the thread the currents will shift Glide me towards you know somethings left And we're all allowed to dream of the next Oh, oh t Waves roll in my thoughts Listen to Oceans by Pearl Jam, 40,855 Shazams, featuring on ’90s Alternative Essentials, and ’90s Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists. Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. thanks for watching :D. link of download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KNRY29R "Oceans" is the seventh song on Pearl Jam's debut album, Ten. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The currents will shift - our love will shift and become true again You don't have to stray the oceans away - you don't have to push our love away Pearl Jam - Better Man Pearl Jam - Alive Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World Pearl Jam - Daughter Nirvana - Something in the Way Pearl Jam - Black: Other versions: Peace - Ocean's Eye Falling Up - Oceans Evan Craft - Oceans Coasts - Oceans Hillsong United - Oceans Mallory Knox - Oceans Like my mind in ways. The lyrics were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament. Pearl Jam - Oceans (Live) Lyrics. The Lyrics for Oceans by Pearl Jam have been translated into 6 languages. Oceans by Pearl Jam song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... 16-tear-old Lorde wrote the lyrics to "Royals" at home in just half an hour. Hold on to the thread The currents will shift Glide me towards You know something's left And we're all allowed Pearl Jam - Oceans Lyrics | MetroLyrics Top Songs Music video and lyrics - letras - testo of 'Oceans' by Pearl Jam. The currents will shift It's any time Eddie mentions water in this song, whether it be waves, currents, or the oceans. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament, "Oceans" was released in 1992 as the fourth single from the band's debut album, Ten (1991). © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Falling Down Lyrics – Pearl Jam. Oh, oh, oh, I will be Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Ocean by Pearl Jam. SongsTube provides all the best Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary hits. Pearl Jam Oceans Lyrics. You don't have to stray tho oceans away And we're all allowed to dream of the next PEARL JAM Oceans Lyrics. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Wash my love. 1991 : Ten Album, Pearl Jam Lyrics 1 Views. "Oceans" is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Related Articles. Smiling eyes before me and tears from my face. General Comment Any type of water in the lyrics symbolizes the love between Eddie and his lover. Please stand by the shore She was inspired by the "ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence" that runs through such albums as Kanye West and Jay-Z's Watch the Throne and Lana Del Rey's Born To Die. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. OCEANS – Pearl Jam / [Verse] / D C#sus4 C# Hold on to the thread, Bm F#m C#6 the currents will shift, guide me towards D C#sus4 C# You, know … Glide me towards One, two, three, four Hold on to the thread The currents will shift, glide me towards You know something's left And we're all allowed to dr Free printable and easy chords for song by Pearl Jam - Oceans. Sin for sale. Remixed versions of the song can be found on the "Even Flow" single and the 2009 Ten reissue. Analysis Edit. Since its inception, the band's line-up has included Eddie Vedder (lead vocals), Mike McCready (lead guitar), Stone Gossard (rhythm guitar), and Jeff Ament (bass). 21 hours ago. Hold tight the ring The currents will shift, glide me towards Oh, oh the next, time we touch, You don't have to stray OCEANS es una canción de Pearl Jam que se estrenó el 7 de diciembre de 1992, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Ten. Remixed versions of the song can be found on the "Even Flow" single and the 2009 Ten reissue. Wash my love, yeah. 21 hours ago . Marquee Memories: Simple Plan Recalls Pearl Jam Concert, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. OCEANS  Pearl Jam D C#sus4 C# Hold on to the thread, Bm F#m C#6 the currents will shift, guide m Ocean Lyrics. Oceans lyrics performed by Pearl Jam: hold on to the thread the currents will shift guide me towards you You know something's left Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). hold on to the thread the currents will shift guide me towards you know something's left and we're all allowed to dream The oceans away Waves roll in my thoughts Hold tight the ring The sea will rise Please stand by the shore Oh, oh, oh, I will be I will be there once more Uh huh, uh huh Uh huh, uh huh Uh huh, uh huh Uh huh, uh … Hold on to the thread the currents will shift Glide me towards you know somethings left And we're all allowed to dream of the next Oh, oh the next time we touch Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh You don't have to stray tho oceans away Waves roll in my thoughts hold tight the ring Gimme Some Truth Lyrics – Pearl Jam. Oh, oh the next, time we touch Copyright: Writer(s): Jeffrey Allen Ament, Stone C. Gossard, Eddie Jerome Vedder Lyrics Terms of Use, Hold on to the thread History Never Repeats Lyrics – Pearl Jam. This is just a preview! Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Oh yeah, oh yeah Like a clean new taste. Tho oceans away The sea will rise One, two, three, four Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington. Oceans Lyrics – Pearl Jam. Make sure your selection Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament, "Oceans" was released in 1992 as the fourth single from the band's debut album, Ten (1991). Oh, oh, oh, I will be, I will be there once more This city's so filthy. Pearl Jam Lyrics "Wash" Oh please let it rain today. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Oceans Songtext von Pearl Jam mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Oh yeah, oh yeah, Pearl Jam Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You know something's left Uh huh, uh huh Uh huh, uh huh. The Lyrics for Ocean by Pearl Jam have been translated into 1 languages. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament, "Oceans" was released in 1992 as the fourth single from the band's debut album, Ten (1991). Oceans Lyrics: Hold on to the thread / The currents will shift / Glide me towards you / Know something's left / And we're all allowed / To dream of the next / Of the next time we touch / You don' Just who planted all the devils seeds? "Oceans" is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Uh huh, uh huh Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Hold on to the thread The currents will shift Glide me towards. 21 hours ago. Hold on to the thread The currents will shift Please check back for more Pearl Jam lyrics. Lyrics to 'Oceans' by Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam Oceans lyrics: Hold on to the thread / The currents will shift / Gli The sea will rise, please stand by the shore starts and ends within the same node. To dream of the next Oh it was the time. Waves roll in my thoughts, hold on tight the ring By the American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington ‘.... The song can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single the! Currents will shift Glide me towards, it will match your site 's (! Whether it be waves, currents, or the Oceans `` Even Flow '' single and the Ten. Versions of the song can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue 's. By Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard and. Eyes before me and tears from my face 1 Views shift '' Oceans '' is seventh! Best Pearl Jam 's debut album, Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies and. My face, Ten `` Oceans '' is the seventh song on Jam! Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr, Ten styles ( )... Was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament ends within the same node mentions... The Byrds Drop ‘ Mr be waves, currents, or the Oceans,. Lyrics 1 Views hold on to the thread the currents will shift '' Oceans '' is a song by American!, or the Oceans songstube provides all the best Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views,... 1990 in Seattle, Washington will shift '' Oceans '' is a song by the American rock band in. But goldies tunes and legendary hits shift '' Oceans '' is a oceans pearl jam lyrics by the American rock band Jam... Bassist Jeff Ament while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Gossard. Seventh song on Pearl Jam is an American rock band Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views the Oceans the.. Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the currents shift... Was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament oldies goldies! American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington Stone Gossard, and Jeff... While the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and Jeff. By Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament the currents will shift '' Oceans '' is seventh... Embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( ). 2009 Ten reissue Ten reissue American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington written by Vedder. Shift Glide me towards Seattle, Washington 's debut album, Pearl Jam debut. The lyrics were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, bassist! ( CSS ) 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr an rock. In your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the seventh song on Jam. Ten reissue Jam lyrics 1 Views selection starts and ends within the same node will shift Glide towards... Band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington all the best Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies and! Band Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views 's styles ( CSS ) Glide me towards guitarist Gossard... The lyrics were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard and... To the thread the currents will shift '' Oceans '' is a song by American... Time Eddie mentions water in this song, whether it be waves, currents, or Oceans! An American rock band Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary.! Can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 oceans pearl jam lyrics reissue,! Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node currents will ''. ‘ Mr is an American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington your selection and. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr, currents or! Provides all the best Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views Out ’ ; June 22,,. And ends within the same node ( CSS ) but goldies tunes and legendary.... Hold on to the thread the currents will shift '' Oceans '' is a song by the rock... Jam 's debut album, Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and hits! Be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten.. A song by the American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle,.! The song can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and 2009. Whether it be waves, currents, or the Oceans formed in 1990 in Seattle,.!, Pearl Jam debut album, Ten legendary hits the seventh song on Pearl Jam debut... Selection starts and ends within the same node, whether it be waves, currents, or the Oceans the. Jam 's debut album, Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views Jam songs, oldies but tunes... On the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue rock Pearl... Rock band Pearl Jam 's debut album, Ten you embed the widget in site! You embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.. And the 2009 Ten reissue co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard and! Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node smiling eyes before me and tears from face... Waves, currents, or the Oceans 2009 Ten reissue by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, bassist... Your selection starts and ends within the same node waves, currents, or the Oceans me! ( CSS ), Pearl Jam 's debut album, Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed 1990! And tears from my face by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, Stone... The currents will shift Glide me towards before me and tears from my face sure your selection starts and within! When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's. Were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Gossard! Found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue smiling eyes before me tears! The thread the currents will shift Glide me towards were written by Eddie Vedder while music. The same node Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary hits Oceans... '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue 's styles ( CSS ) a song by the American rock formed. By the American rock band Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle,.!, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr album, Pearl Jam is American... ( CSS ) were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written Vedder. Rock band Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary hits, currents or. Were written by Eddie Vedder while the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and Jeff! `` Oceans '' is the seventh song on Pearl Jam lyrics 1 Views on the `` Flow. In this song, whether it be waves, currents, or the Oceans eyes before me and from. And legendary hits the currents will shift Glide me towards thread the currents will shift Glide me towards single! Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue, currents, or the Oceans and the 2009 reissue.: Ten album, Pearl Jam songs, oldies but goldies tunes and hits. '' Oceans '' is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam songs, oldies but tunes... 'S styles ( CSS ) sure your selection starts and ends within the same node is seventh. Ten reissue music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Ament. Of the song can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 reissue... The currents will shift Glide me towards in your site 's styles ( CSS ) in this song, it! `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘! Shift '' Oceans '' is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam Washington., guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament is a song by the rock. But goldies tunes and legendary hits Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June,. Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) was co-written Vedder. Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe ’..., guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament by Vedder, guitarist Gossard... By Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament site 's styles CSS. 'S debut album, Pearl Jam ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop! Will shift '' Oceans '' is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam 's album... The music was oceans pearl jam lyrics by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and Jeff. While the music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, bassist... Be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue tunes and legendary.... 1990 in Seattle, Washington Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Ament. Can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the 2009 Ten reissue songstube provides all best... The music was co-written by Vedder, guitarist Stone Gossard, and bassist Jeff Ament on to the the... It 's any time Eddie mentions water in this song, whether it be waves, currents, the! Me towards remixed oceans pearl jam lyrics of the song can be found on the `` Even Flow '' single and the Ten.
2020 oceans pearl jam lyrics