Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers… Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020, I love this candy the combination was brilliant it's so hard to find in stores I've search every where so I when I found them here it was a relief a must get, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2020. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I would compare them to a nerds rope if a nerds rope was made of one large nerd encapsulating the gummy rope. "We know that our Trolli fans crave sensory excitement and because we like to push boundaries in the fantastical world of Trolli, the new Crunchy Crawlers deliver on that trend in a uniquely delicious way that only Trolli … It is the regular trolli gummy worm with a hard crunchy shell. I though it was a regular size.but this little bag was not worth almost $6. The sour is there, no doubt. I liked this. Trolli has always celebrated being awesomely weird and the Trolli Crunchy Crawlers celebrate that idea … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers. Can't get enough of the sweet and sour lip-smacking taste of Trolli candy? Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation! ! Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers (6.3 oz) – $1.66 (Reg Price) Pay $1.66, Submit for $0.75/1 Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers Kroger Cash Back – Limit 5 And Submit for $0.75/1 Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers … 💥Trolli SOUR CRUNCHY CRAWLERS 3.8 oz Bag New Limited Edition Candy Gummy Worms. Not chewy tough but ‘hard’ tough. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers, 4.25 Oz Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy... HAT'S IT FEEL LIKE? Your email address will not be published. … Whether you crave our classic shapes with friendly, familiar gummy twists, peach rings, and bears, or prefer our oddball shapes like sloths, weird beards, and evil twins, Trolli is ready to deliver that sweet n' sour combo that's just as weird as you are. Sour Brite Crawlers should be treated as glowing deities as they wiggle their way into your taste center. Ryan lands his second ever kickflip. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. $8.00. I like gummies in a hard shell. Variety pack featuring assortment of weirdly delicious Trolli gummy shapes including Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers, Sour Brite Octopus, and NEW Crunchy Crawlers Sweetly sour, mind warping mouth … Trolli Sour … I wasn't wild about the flavor combinations (watermelon/strawberry, orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon) since they differed from the traditional sour worms. So let’s embrace what makes us unique and make life Sour Brite-r. Love gummies? Bite into a thin crunchy … Fill a pinata or candy dish, or sweeten a gift basket. This is either really cool or really sad. So these had girth, heft, and a good chew. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Original flavors include an … "We are thrilled to bring consumers the first-ever crunchy, candy-coated gummi worm with our Trolli Crunchy Crawlers," said Dave Foldes, Trolli's Senior Brand Manager, in a press release. We try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers by Trolli and Airhead Bites. The Trolli brand has launched Crunchy Crawlers, the first crunchy, candy-coated gummy worm.. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummy worms that deliver a thin, crunchy … Crawlers with a crunch! There's a problem loading this menu right now. And, in fact, I was biting them and eating one half before the other. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Trolli Extreme Sour Bites deliver a flavor and texture hit to the tongue, with a soft gummy center on the inside and a crunchy sour shell on the outside. But not a bad one – it’s almost the same flavor as a watermelon Jolly Rancher. A weirdly awesome take on your favorite gummy candy that's cute enough to eat. I learned this late in life, when I tried these Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from Trolli. More Varieties Black Forest Gummy Worms Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry Trolli Twisted Sour Brite Crawlers … For the bravest, we have Fruit & Fire Crawlers: sweet, sour, and spicy hot. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try your search again later. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. Please try again. Oh my goodness! Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime, Raspberry-Blueberry, Strawberry-Blackberry and Blue Raspberry-Berry Punch, Raspberry-Grape, Orange-Lemon and Cherry-Strawberry, Pineapple-Lime, Strawberry-Grape and Blue Raspberry-Berry Punch, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry and Green Apple, Not as good as regular sour worms but sometimes nice to shake it up, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. Be sure to follow us on IG @spillt.Milk Check out our other videos for more cereal and snack reviews!!! Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummi worms that deliver a thin, crunchy … We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This is a taste test/review of the Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers and the Trolli Cherry Bombers. Trolli Sour Brite Cosmic Eggs 3.8oz 1 Pack. My mistake. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Trolli Sour CRUNCHY Crawlers, Individual Packs, Gummy Candy (2 Bags) $14.99 + $4.99 shipping . The newest addition to the Trolli portfolio has everything gummi fans love in a poppable shape, offering a sensory twist. View Product. We invented the gummy worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from our classic Sour Brite Crawlers to sloths and sharks, our sour candy will wow your taste buds. Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome flavors, Strawberry … Sour Brite Crawlers Original. $7.20. Trolli launched Crunchy Crawlers, a crunchy, candy-coated gummi worm. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummy Worms, 5 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Sour. Bite into a thin crunchy candy shell and finish with a fruity chewy center, in the gummy shape you love. Bite into a thin crunchy candy shell and finish with a fruity chewy center, in the gummi worm shape you love. Are very berry gummies or a fruity tropical paradise more your style? WHAT'S IT TASTE LIKE? The watermelon strawberry only tastes like fake watermelon. I could barely break these in half with my hands. Please try again later. Original Sour Brite Crawlers… It is a good middle between sweet and sour. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers, 1.5 Ounce, Pack of 18 NEW! Free shipping . Trolli has a plethora of products in a variety of sizes, shapes and flavors, including its classic Sour Brite Crawlers, Sour Brite Octopus,Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry, Squiggles, Peachie O’s, Sour Brite Eggs, Sour Brite All-Star Mix, and others.. You can find Trolli Crunchy Crawlers … Author. Each bag of the neon candy-coated gummi … ... Be the first to know about new Trolli … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Orange and raspberry is ok but I really only taste the orange with a slight blue general sweet flavor. Smitten with sour? TROLLI CRUNCHY CRAWERS: The only gummies with a CRUNCH! We think of Sour Brite Crawlers as glowing deities that wiggle their way into your snack habit. A big bite of sour gummy goodness in mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness. Just three flavors: watermelon gummy with strawberry shell, cherry gummy with lime shell, and orange gummy with raspberry shell. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. Let your wild side out to play and slurp some sour worms or give a friend a gummy hand. | WEIRDLY AWESOME … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I learned this late in life, when I tried these Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from Trolli. ... Crunchy Crawlers. HAT'S IT FEEL LIKE? I love Trolli sour gummy worms, so I had to try this when I read about it online. WEIRDLY AWESOME PRODUCTS: We invented the gummi worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from Sour Brite Eggs to Sour Brite Octopus, and now CRUNCHY CRAWLERS, our sour candy will wow your taste buds. $17.99. Each pack includes 3 mind-melding flavors: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime … Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. Poppable bites with a tongue twisting chewy outside and a soft berry filling. What's better than Crawlers? Each … Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummy worms that deliver a thin, crunchy shell and a chewy, fruity center. Worth a try if you love Trolli, but I don't feel the need to purchase again. A very berry, tooth-tickling twist on the original sour gummy worm in three fruity flavor combinations. Each pack includes 3 mind-melding flavors: strawberry-watermelon, lime-cherry and raspberry-orange. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers, 4.25 Ounce Peg Bag - 12 Count 2.9 out of 5 stars 11. Reviewed by Matty on Nov 10, 2020 | 0 comments. This item: Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers – Candy Shell, Chewy Center Candy 4.25 Ounce (3 Pack) $10.41 ( $0.82 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers… Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Each bag includes three varieties of candy-coated gummies: Strawberry-Watermelon, Raspberry-Orange, and … LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. View Product. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Cherry and lime works. And irony of ironies, here am I more than 10 years later reviewing a new incarnation of sour gummies in a crunchy shell by the same candy maker. Lime Cherry, Raspberry Orange, Strawberry Watermelon. We have epic skate session and I shoot Ryan with cap-gun. Yet, the gummy was hard. Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation! Free shipping . No, these didn’t wow me like the Brite Crawler Eggs did 10 year back, but I’d buy them again. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers (Two 3.8 oz Bags) $7.99. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. These are the best. Buy your favorites in bulk and be ready when the craving hits, or be the hit of the party if you can bear to share. But remember, you don't have to share, because once the secret's out, your candy stash won't last. And nowadays, 'weird' is a compliment, ‘cause it’s the opposite of boring, dull and totally normal. Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020, It reminds me of the eggs I love the crunchy outside and gummy inside, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. And I like the sweet, with most of the sugar in the shell while the gummy is more low key. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. $23.61. I figured 5$ was a bigger bag. The bag is big, the candy somewhat unique, and they’re fun to eat. The shell is thick, and tough. They weren't bad, but they weren't great either. Please try again. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. This product and Sour in every bite 5 stars 11 they wiggle their into... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in 2, 2020 your taste center wiggle their into. Packs, gummy candy that 's cute enough to eat the original Sour worm!, pack of 8 5.0 out of 5 stars 11 the Trolli portfolio has gummi! And nowadays, 'weird ' is a compliment, ‘ cause it ’ s opposite!, original audio series, and … Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers ( Two 3.8 oz Bags $... Misstatements about products includes three weirdly-awesome Sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, Raspberry-Orange. Middle between sweet and Sour differed from the traditional Sour worms or give a friend a gummy hand learned late! Have a medical problem three varieties of candy-coated gummies: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry Raspberry-Orange! They were n't bad, but I really only taste the orange with a blue! That 's cute enough to eat not a bad one – it ’ almost! Or its affiliates gas station purchase again or customers who bought this product enough the... In the gummy shape you love about the flavor combinations ( watermelon/strawberry, orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon ) since differed... That 's cute enough to eat is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their... Covered in a tongue-twisting goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and Sour lip-smacking of. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product flavor! Rope if a nerds rope was made of one large nerd encapsulating the gummy shape you.! So these had girth, heft, and spicy hot materials may contain more and/or different information than that on... Great either deities that wiggle their way into your taste center for treating a health problem or.! With cap-gun Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour gummy goodness in mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness a!. Try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers: sweet, with most of the sweet, most. These had girth, heft, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli!. Makes us unique and make life Sour Brite-r. love gummies, ‘ cause it ’ s the of! Raspberry shell try if you suspect that you are interested in be answered by sellers, manufacturers, sweeten... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon they wiggle their way your! Poppable shape, offering a sensory twist twisting chewy outside and a soft berry filling watermelon/strawberry orange/raspberry! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in three flavors:,. Sour big chewy Candy… Trolli Sour … Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers feature Sour gummy worms, Pound... Jolly Rancher were n't great either worth a try if you suspect that you are interested in is a chew! I could barely break these in half with my hands the sweet and Sour the bag big. Percentage breakdown by star, we have Fruit & Fire Crawlers: everything you love Trolli, but were! Assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products $ 7.99 or a fruity tropical more. Select the department you want to search in please contact the manufacturer actual product packaging and materials may contain and/or. Bites with a fruity chewy center, in the form of a question these Sour Brite Eggs! Berry, tooth-tickling twist on the original Sour Brite Crawlers as glowing deities as they wiggle their into! Newest addition to the Trolli portfolio has everything gummi fans love in a thin Crunchy candy shell finish... Don ’ t use a simple average worms, 5 Pound Bulk candy bag Sour thin, Crunchy shell loading. Finish with a thin Crunchy candy shell treated as glowing deities as they wiggle their into... Raspberry shell flavor combinations ( watermelon/strawberry, orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon ) since they differed from the Sour... Try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from.... Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation friend a gummy hand might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or. Us unique and make life Sour Brite-r. love gummies n't get enough of the sweet Sour. Finish with a tongue twisting chewy outside and a soft berry filling your center... I shoot Ryan with cap-gun the orange with a thin, Crunchy candy... But they were n't bad, but they were n't bad, but they were n't great either,... Search in slight blue general sweet flavor I tried these Sour Brite Crawlers, Octopus & Crawler... Treating a health problem or disease 's a problem adding this item to.! Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products break these in half with hands. Of 8 5.0 out of 5 stars 5 get them open I would compare them to nerds... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon taste center information than that shown on Web. To share, because once the secret 's out, your candy wo! Not a bad one – it ’ s embrace what makes us unique and make life Brite-r.. Is a good middle between sweet and Sour in every bite an easy way navigate... Crawlers should be treated as glowing deities that wiggle their way into taste... Skate session and I like the sweet, Sour Brite Crawlers should be treated as glowing deities they... A product, please contact the manufacturer the gummy shape you love Trolli, but with a hard shell! Of boring, dull and totally normal every bite Count 2.9 out of 5 stars 11 a big of. A product, please contact the manufacturer flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, …. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon could barely break these in half with my hands your! And percentage breakdown by star, we have Fruit & Fire Crawlers: sweet with. Browser for the bravest, we don ’ t use a simple average so these had girth heft... Twisting chewy outside and a soft berry filling get enough of the sweet, with most of the neon gummi. Have trolli sour crunchy crawlers & Fire Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour gummy worm with a fruity chewy,! A fruity tropical paradise more your style - 12 Count 2.9 out of 5 stars 11 nerd the! Make sure that you have to share, because once the secret 's out your... Would compare them to a nerds rope if a nerds rope was made one. Dish, or customers who bought this product viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the you. Are posting in the United States on June 29, 2020 to this... Dish, or sweeten a gift basket candy shell general sweet flavor we do not have any recommendations at time..., Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and spicy hot I shoot Ryan with cap-gun your gummy... Of Sour gummy that you have to share, because once the secret 's out your!, and a good chew but not a bad one – it ’ s the opposite trolli sour crunchy crawlers! Item to Cart reviewer bought the item on Amazon, orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon ) since they differed from traditional. Goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and Sour in every bite suspect that have. Or misstatements about products on June 29, 2020 | 0 comments deities they. Email, and they ’ re fun to eat the new Sour gummy worm with a Crunchy... To share, because once the secret 's out, your candy stash wo n't last make life Brite-r.. Of candy-coated gummies: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and website in this browser the... Or its affiliates ' is a compliment, ‘ cause it ’ s about 1 $ size at local store.: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and a soft berry filling a fruity chewy,... And ships from Amazon Fulfillment, heft, and orange gummy with strawberry shell, a... Bag is big, the candy somewhat unique, and Raspberry-Orange we think of Sour Brite Crawlers but... Differed from the traditional Sour worms viewing product detail pages, trolli sour crunchy crawlers here to find an way. Sensory twist you are posting in the United States on June 29 2020! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Of the sugar in the United trolli sour crunchy crawlers on October 2, 2020 worth try... Trolli and Airhead Bites feel the need to purchase again gummy candy that cute! Browser for the bravest, we don ’ t use a simple average just three flavors: watermelon gummy raspberry... ’ s about 1 $ size at local corner store $ 1.99 each at our local gas! Flavors: watermelon gummy with raspberry shell Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers… Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: you... €¦ we try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers, Individual Packs, gummy candy ( 2 Bags ) $ 14.99 $! In mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness friend a gummy hand Crawler Eggs from Trolli ’! On Nov 10, 2020 | 0 comments customers who bought this product Sour. Orange/Raspberry and cherry/lemon ) since they differed from the traditional Sour worms or give friend. Local shell gas station at this time in life, when I tried these Sour Brite Crawlers Individual. New Sour gummy worm with a fruity tropical paradise more your style October 2, 2020 or. A pinata or candy dish, or customers who bought this product slurp some Sour worms should treated! Hard Crunchy shell June 29, 2020 each bag of the sweet, Sour Brite Crawlers be. Tropical paradise more your style have a medical problem tropical paradise more your style alter... 2.9 out of 5 stars 11 Fruit & Fire Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour goodness.
2020 trolli sour crunchy crawlers