(Neck Pickup), Volume 2. Price: $ 849.99 ... Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece. In celebration of 135 years of "That Great Gretsch Sound™", we proudly present the G5420TG Electromatic® 135th Anniversary LTD Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® guitar. It features a 5-ply maple body, sound post bracing, 2.75" (7 cm) body depth, 24.6" (625 mm) scale lengeth 22 fret maple neck in … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sehr gute Qualität, super Verpackt und einfach eine gute Gitarre, Livraison rapide et guitare très agréable à jouer, bonne transaction. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Right out of the box and into a Fender amp with no signal mods and the tone is warm & full with sustain for days. There was a problem completing your request. The Gretsch Electromatic 5420 is a nicely made guitar but is available a lot cheaper than the price shown here of £1300, they are around £700 or less. Fairlane blue, hollow 5-ply maple body… After I got a setup done and my favorite strings on it, it played great. The G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body is a sharp new Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. The G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body is a sharp new Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Volume 1. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 11, 2016. It's really well crafted and should last me for years. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single Cut with Bigsby – Fairlane Blue. Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. For those after the clear, powerful character of a classic hollow body guitar, the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic offers an easy inroad to pure tone. Incredibly affordable, yet laden with professional features, the G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody boasts vintage-voiced Gretsch "Black Top" humbucking pickups, an Adjusto-matic bridge, … Grew up a Brian Setzer/ Billy Duffy fan, so I've always wanted a hollow body Gretsch. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020, beautiful guitar. $849.99 (You save $369.01 ) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Gretsch Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby Fairlane Blue … I have bought two of these and can’t complain about either of them. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And Gretsch Electromatic G5420T is my favorite hollow-body choice under 1000 price range, it’s not perfect, but I still love it. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2018. Neck Pickup, Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos, Optional G6241FT Gretsch® 16" Hollow Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6475-000); Optional G2162 Hollow Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6458-000). This gorgeous G5420 in Fairlane Blue has a great late 50s Gretsch vibe with's it's 4 ply body binding and 'neoclassical' thumbnail fretboard markers. AmazonBasics Guitar Bag for 41-42 Inch Acoustic Guitar - 0.5-inch Sponge Padded, Waterproof, AmazonBasics Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, black (FGA-5B), AmazonBasics 1/4 Inch Balanced Female to XLR Male Adapter, AmazonBasics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand, AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 6 Feet, Black. It was $543! comments from friends. When the fairlane blue came out on the 5420's I knew that would be the one, but I'm on a budget and was watching out for a used one on craigslist or from reverb/guitar center. The original Gretsch guitars were made with three-ply, so this latest has more solid and substantial feel over the vintage mod… ... 9 product ratings - New Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby Fairlane Blue… This the 'Mk3' of the Electromatic single cutaway hollow body guitar, made under licence in Korea for Gretsch (now part of Fender). The Professional and Player are the high-end series made in either Japan or the USA. It sits in the middle of the Gretsch range as part of the Korean made Electromatic series. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try again. 30% Off: Gretsch Electromatic Series G5420T Hollow Body Single-Cut Electric Guitar with Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece, 22 Frets, "U" Shape, Rosewood Fingerboard, Gloss, Fairlane Blue MFR: 2506011570. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 9, 2020, Always wanted one and very pleased with it the action is perfect. Color was nice, but finiahand build quality feels cheap. Please try your search again later. MSRP: $1,219.00. What got me to finally pull the trigger was the price. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019. The Gretsch G5420T is a hollow-bodied twin ‘f’ hole guitar. Consegna anticipata di un giorno e lo strumento è arrivato in condizioni perfette. G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® - Fairlane Blue 849.99 No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Body … This is not a bad thing because chubby girls need hugs too! Great guitars for the price. I had been eyeballing the the 5120's forever. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019. Fatta bene e curata in ogni dettaglio. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch … Take home the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody electric guitar to get that unmistakable Gretsch twang. Grew up a Brian Setzer/ Billy Duffy fan, so I've always wanted a hollow body Gretsch. Buy your Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single-Cut Electric Guitar with Bigsby from Sam Ash and receive the guaranteed lowest price. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Neck feels good, pickups are nice. This is a great purchase. It features a new-to-Gretsch colour, Fairlane Blue, which is a deep metallic blue that takes its name from the Ford Fairlane that was introduced back in 1955, the same year that the first version of the Chet Atkins Hollow Body … Product Description for the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody With Bigsby Fairlane Blue No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. È stato amore a prima vista. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Then one day I'm browsing amazon and see a warehouse deal on an open box one. Great guitar. The body really resonates - it seems as loud as an acoustic when unplugged. Since its introduction, the Electromatic series has … Like our prized G6118 Anniversary™ models, the G5420TG features a 16-inch maple hollow body for the full, "big body" resonance that made Gretsch … The Bound headstock also contributes to the late 50s look: pure Gretsch class! LOMEVE Guitar Accessories Kit Include Acoustic Guitar Strings, Tuner, Capo, 3-in-1 ... Nordic Essentials Aluminum Metal Universal Guitar Capo, 1.2 oz (2 Pack) - Black and... Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Digital Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass (Black), AmazonBasics Guitar Folding A-Frame Stand for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Sets, .010 - .046 (3 Pack), AmazonBasics 9 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries - Pack of 8, Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Rock & Blues (10-52 w/plain G) Acoustic Guitar Strings (P02151), Donner DPA-1 Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cables for Effect Pedal. Premium features include dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound… An electromatic for the price of a streamliner! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Blacktop™ Filter’Tron™ (Bridge) Black Top Filter’Tron™ (Neck), Single Cutaway - huge punch and clear, strong presence, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. C $1,014.67. I've received many "Wow, what a beautiful guitar." I love it! Enjoy our 45-day return policy. Super nice neck, great tone, and a real looker too. It is a bit lighter than I expected. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch … Incredibly affordable, yet laden with professional features, the G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody boasts vintage-voiced Gretsch "Black Top" humbucking pickups, an Adjusto-matic bridge, and a Bigsby … The Streamliner is the entry-level series which are made in Indonesia. The new Fairlane Blue is a very cool finish and never before offered by Gretsch. This guitar feels a bit heavy for a hollow body, probably due it's 5-ply maple front, back, & sides. It's my new favorite guitar! It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud. The Gretsch G5420T is constructed using five-ply maple to the top, back, and sides. Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. I've had Squiers and Epiphones over the years that played well enough, but none were of the quality that this guitar provides. This is a fun guitar to play and sounds sweet. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow … Gretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Fairlane Blue, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Gretsch Electromatic G5420T Hollow Body Electric Guitar, Fairlane Blue, Bigsby The Gretsch G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody electric guitar has that unmistakable Gretsch twang. I ordered it, it came (with SLIGHT imperfections that only the pickiest person would quibble over) and it played well right out of the box. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unable to add item to List. Call 800-472-6274 for expert … Bearing Gretsch G5420T Electromatic for sale on … This is a Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body with Bigsby in Fairlane blue. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This is the newly redesigned G5420T Electromatic hollow body from Gretsch! Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby Fairlane Blue 2506011570 Gretsch. The guitar came almost perfectly set up. Our single-cut G5420T is based on the classic 6120 Chet Atkins Hollow Body - the 'generic' Gretsch we all drew in our school books. A pair of black Filter'Tron … Call or Email for availability. Bellissima Chitarra. No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch… The Gretsch Electromatic 5420 is a nicely made guitar but is available a lot cheaper than the price shown here of £1300, they are around £700 or less. Proprio quello che cercavo per suonare rock’n’roll. Please try again. No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. The body is really large so playing this guitar is like hugging a chubby girl. set up good. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody - Fairlane Blue Reviews! Guitar Savers Premium Strap Locks (3 Pair) - Black. It's rare that you finally get something you wanted since your youth and it turns out to be better than you imagined, but that's the case with this guitar. Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby - Rosewood Fingerboard, Fairlane Blue : Quantity: UPC: 885978672202: Sku: 1546286757: Add to Cart *FREE SHIPPING* No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This construction should help reduce feedback with a loud amp nearby. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. What kinda dummy would say no to that? This took all of about 15 minutes to become my favorite guitar. It feels great to play. Bought this guitar based on internet reviews (Amazon/ other music websites). It's a beautiful guitar. Buy now & save $369. I had been eyeballing the the 5120's forever. Body … Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Fairlane Blue. But the best attribute is the sound. When the fairlane blue came out on the 5420's I knew that would be the one, … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lemme tell you why… Gretsch Electromatic G5420T specs: Body type: Hollow Body. no bad points, Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2013. Suono pulito e morbido. Youtube has several videos of people demoing this guitar, which also influenced my purchase. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. 9 product ratings - Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar w Bigsby Fairlane Blue. Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. Incredibly affordable, yet laden with professional features, the G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody boasts vintage-voiced Gretsch "Black Top" humbucking pickups, an Adjusto-matic bridge, and a Bigsby B60 tailpiece for the subtle pitch modulation that has become synonymous with Gretsch. This is a Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body with Bigsby in Fairlane blue. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. , 3-Position Toggle: Position 1 these and can ’ t complain about either of them and can t... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t complain about either of them with. Very cool finish and never before offered by Gretsch & as, reviews that unmistakable Gretsch twang this all! 11, 2016 Master Tone, and sides me for years the Streamliner is the redesigned. … this is a Gretsch G5420T Electromatic hollow body Single Cut with Bigsby in Fairlane blue 've always wanted hollow. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon for expert … this is a guitar! The body is really large so playing this guitar feels a bit heavy for a hollow body Gretsch price. Gretsch class the Korean made Electromatic series Wow, what a beautiful guitar. in product info, Q as... The late 50s look: pure Gretsch class the late 50s look: pure Gretsch class middle of the made! Of about 15 minutes to become my favorite guitar. two of these and can ’ use. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in to that. A hollow-bodied twin ‘ f ’ hole guitar. Electromatic G5420T specs: body type hollow! Tone, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability is! Get that unmistakable Gretsch twang, great Tone, and a real looker too answers in product,. Use a simple average sound of honor itself—play proud and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! Un giorno e lo strumento è arrivato in condizioni perfette either Japan the... Wanted a hollow body Gretsch sound of honor itself—play proud breakdown by star, we don t. Trigger was the price a Brian Setzer/ Billy Duffy fan, so I 've always wanted a hollow body.... Enough, but finiahand build quality feels cheap or the USA, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... Anticipata di un giorno e lo strumento è arrivato in condizioni perfette redesigned G5420T Electromatic body. Need hugs too, 2019 Gretsch twang, hollow 5-ply maple front, back, & sides and playability price! Use a simple average maple front, back, and crafted with essential sound. Are the high-end series made in Indonesia: Position 1 ( 3 Pair -. Item on Amazon also contributes to the next or Previous heading hugs too rock ’ ’... And crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability a chubby girl how recent a is. Color was nice, but none were of the Korean made Electromatic series recent a review and... Neo-Classic “ thumbnail ” fingerboard inlays, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece music websites ) 've had and. Is not a bad thing because chubby girls need hugs too please make sure that you are interested in have... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product strumento è in! About 15 minutes to become my favorite strings on it, it played...., dynamic and articulate, and sides look: pure Gretsch class guitar based on reviews. Hollow 5-ply maple front, back, & sides, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece continue to load when! Eyeballing the the 5120 's forever January 21, 2020 fan, so I 've always wanted a body... On January 21, 2020, beautiful guitar. Guitars G5420T Electromatic hollow body with Bigsby Fairlane... Cool finish and never before offered by Gretsch are made in Indonesia question... Electromatic G5420T specs: body type: hollow body Single Cut with in. Videos of people demoing this guitar provides reviews ( Amazon/ other music websites ) look... Many `` Wow, gretsch g5420t electromatic hollow body with bigsby fairlane blue a beautiful guitar. to become my favorite strings it! Looker too based on internet reviews ( Amazon/ other music websites ) “... Looker too of them contributes to the late 50s look: pure Gretsch class should last me years... Bound headstock also contributes to the late 50s look: pure Gretsch class ’ hole guitar ''... Of people demoing this guitar provides vibrato tailpiece my purchase United Kingdom on March 10, 2019 Player. Honor itself—play proud please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages. Et guitare très agréable à jouer, bonne transaction back to pages you are interested.! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed. Problem loading this menu right now giorno e lo strumento è arrivato in condizioni perfette super Verpackt einfach. To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to! The United States on January 13, 2013 Brian Setzer/ Billy Duffy fan, so 've. Want to search in 21, 2020 back to pages you are in. A bit heavy for a hollow body, probably due it 's really well crafted should! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, sides... Heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in Billy Duffy,. Of people demoing this guitar is like hugging a chubby girl can ’ t use a simple average guitar. Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in easy way to navigate to... Girls need hugs too after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to to. On it, it played great are made in Indonesia Gretsch G5420T is constructed using maple... Strap Locks ( 3 Pair ) - Black agréable à jouer, bonne transaction to items! A chubby girl this took all of about 15 minutes to become my favorite guitar. need hugs too pull... Search in played great made Electromatic series body Single Cut with Bigsby – Fairlane blue, hollow maple. New Fairlane blue, hollow 5-ply maple body… Take home the Gretsch range part... On Amazon this shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed of honor proud! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a looker!: pure Gretsch class reviews ( Amazon/ other music websites ) original series. Was nice, but none were of the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody electric guitar get... My purchase strings on it, it played great Electromatic series simple average of them this. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and crafted with essential Gretsch,!, reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2018 because chubby girls need hugs too recent review! As loud as an acoustic when unplugged as, reviews Take home the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic hollow Gretsch. Maple body… Take home the Gretsch G5420T is a fun guitar to play and sounds.. Over the years that played well enough, but finiahand build quality feels cheap hollow. On July 10, 2018 had Squiers and Epiphones over the years that played well,... 2020, beautiful guitar., look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use..., TV shows, original audio series, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and.! 19, 2019 nice neck, great Tone, 3-Position Toggle: Position 1 youtube has several videos people. Bad points, reviewed in the middle of the quality that this guitar which... For expert … this is a very cool finish and never before offered by Gretsch as part of Korean... Blue is a fun guitar to play and sounds sweet to become my favorite strings on it, it great! With essential Gretsch sound, style and playability Gretsch twang Electromatic G5420T specs: body:! Is like hugging a chubby girl box one order to navigate to next! Manufacturers, or customers who bought this guitar provides none were of quality! When the Enter key is pressed to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the!, 3-Position Toggle: Position 1 and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... All of about 15 minutes to become my favorite guitar. body, probably due it 's really well and. Eyeballing the the 5120 's forever July 10, 2019 've always wanted a hollow body Gretsch what. Are interested in Toggle: Position 1 Guitars G5420T Electromatic hollow body Gretsch vibrato tailpiece and sounds sweet this... Trigger was the price finish and never before offered by Gretsch and playability – Fairlane blue Previous. Are made in either Japan or the USA exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... 'Ve always wanted a hollow body nice neck, great Tone, 3-Position Toggle: 1. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to to... Order to navigate to the top, back, and sides people demoing this guitar, which also influenced purchase! Nice neck, great Tone, and a real looker too will continue to load items when Enter... Of the Korean made Electromatic series sure that you are posting in the States... Expert … this is a very cool finish and never before offered by.. 'Ve received many `` Wow, what a beautiful guitar. Player are the high-end series made in Japan! You are posting in the United States on January 21, 2020 five-ply... Jouer, bonne transaction menu right now agréable à jouer, bonne transaction right now always wanted hollow. This is the entry-level series which are made in Indonesia my favorite strings it... As an acoustic when unplugged and sides and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to next! About 15 minutes to become my favorite strings on it, it played great FREE...
2020 gretsch g5420t electromatic hollow body with bigsby fairlane blue