Made of solid oak wood, J42 chair’s lightweight yet stable structure makes it an excellent dining chair, and the backrest and armrests add comfort to the seating pose. Shop the latest homeware collections from HAY, Ferm Living, Normann Copenhagen, Bloomingville and more. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … Hay J42 Pindestol - Se billigste pris hos PriceRunner Sammenlign priser (opdateret i dag) fra 24 butikker Betal ikke for meget - SPAR på dit køb nu! £255.00 . Køb. J42 chair is Hay’s relaunch of Børge Mogensen spindled armchair. £279.00 . Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … £280.00. £229.00 . HAY J42 Chair – Oiled Solid Oak. The result is a generous sofa that strikes a bold profile and exudes comfort no matter its configuration. J42 chair by Borge Mogensen for HAY. Genom att fortsätta surfa på sidan accepterar du våra Cookies villkor. The first furniture collection has been presented at Cologne in 2003 and in few years Hay became a reference in danish furniture design. Pris ved: 1: Stk (Før 2.249,00) 1.686,75 DKK: Vælg farve: Antal. £255.00. BUY – Hay – J41 and J42 chairs – design Børge Mogensen – The J41 (without armrest) and J42 (with armrests) chairs were designed in the early 1940's by Børge Mogensen, when he was FDB design … Original designs manufactured by HAY. Lagerstatus: 2-5 dage Leveringstid: Varenummer: Leverandørnummer: Vægt: HAY Brand: Om produktet J42 CHAIR … HAY J77 Chair – Black. Original designs manufactured by HAY. £155.00. Præcise proportioner med enkle vandrette og lodrette … Available in oiled, matt lacquered or painted finishes. J42 chair is Hay’s relaunch of Børge Mogensen spindled armchair. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J41 chair has a slightly slanted backrest and widely-spaced spindles creating an uncluttered design that offers a timeless quality. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved … HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J41 chair has a slightly slanted backrest and widely-spaced spindles creating an uncluttered design that offers a timeless quality. View HAY.dk’s range of designer furniture, find local dealers, learn more about the designers’ backgrounds and be updated on the latest design news here. Hay - J42 Chair - Black - FAST TRACK ITEM. With a broad plywood seat and a frame in solid oak or … Vi gør det nemt og sikkert at handle på nettet. HAY J42 Chair – White. £155.00. J42 chair is Hay’s relaunch of Børge Mogensen spindled armchair. Shop armchairs, dining chairs, sofas, sectionals, stools and benches in a variety of colors, materials and upholstery options. HAY stol i nye designs og spændende materialer Hay fremstiller stole til alle rum i dit hjem. Hay - About a Chair - grå med ben i sæbebehandlet eg . Designed as early as 1933, the chair is characterised by its horizontal and vertical wooden struts, which provide … HAY J77 Chair – Stone Grey. HAY J77 Chair … £255.00 Hay - J41 Solid Oak Chair - Oiled - FAST TRACK ITEM. With a broad plywood … Hay. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … J42 CHAIR BLACK 279 GBP. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. Hay Shop Online - Hay is a danish company crated in 2002. BUY – Hay – J41 and J42 chairs – design Børge Mogensen – The J41 (without armrest) and J42 (with armrests) chairs were designed in the early 1940's by Børge Mogensen, when he was FDB design … Relaunched by HAY, the FDB range stays true to its original ethos. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. Relaunched by HAY, the FDB range stays true to its original ethos. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to … HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. Hurtig levering. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. HAY J41 Chair – Matt Lacquered. Danmarks førende designbutik. £255.00 Hay - J41 Solid Oak Chair - Oiled - FAST TRACK ITEM. MEGA OFFER HAY J42 Chair Now €259.00 Was €319.00 MEGA OFFER HAY Pyramid 190X85 Table Now €1,119.00 Was €1,399.00 MEGA OFFER HAY Triangle 200X85 Table Oiled Oak Now €1,299.00 Was €1,619.00 MEGA OFFER HAY … The idea behind the original FDB range was simple. Really Well Made HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. £235.00 Hay - Result Chair … £229.00 Hay - J41 Painted Solid Beech Chair - Black - FAST TRACK ITEM. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. With a broad plywood seat and frame in solid oak or beech, the design has a timeless quality that is built to provide lasting comfort. HAY’s reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J 41 chair has an uncluttered design combining a slanted backrest and wide-spaced spindles. The Hay J42 Chair is part of the reproduction of Borge Mogensen's classic FBD furniture collection. £255.00. HAY J42 Chair – Black. Køb Hay - J42 Seat Cushion - Hynde hos designdelicatessen.dk. J42 … Præcise proportioner med enkle vandrette og lodrette … Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … £229.00. SALE. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest and angular … The J42 Chair embodies Mogensen's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture; combining the elements of industrial production and architectural furniture design. HAY J77 Chair – Stone Grey. £255.00. £279.00. The Hay reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair … HAY J42 Chair – Oiled Solid Oak. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical … £255.00 . Vi forhandler alle de kendte serier fra HAY i vores sortiment bl.a. Crafted from solid oak or lacquered beech, the chair's … Hay J42 chair, matt lacquered … J42 … Hay’s reproduction of the classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. The Hay reproduction of Børge Mogensen’s classic J42 chair … Made of solid oak wood, J42 chair’s lightweight yet stable structure makes it an excellent dining chair, and the backrest and armrests add comfort to the seating pose. Free UK shipping over £15. HAY J77 Chair – Dusty Grey. Vi använder Cookies för att förbättra vår sida och din shoppingupplevelse. Designed by Børge Mogensen, produced by HAY. Free UK shipping over £15. £229.00. Ltd | Company number 07756278 | Manor House Ford, Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved … SALE. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Hay’s reproduction of the classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy. Precise proportions with simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled backrest … At genskabe den klassiske FBD møbelkollektion, som var et stærkt møbelkoncept 1933... I 1933, og tilbyder et funktionelt design from 2.249 DKK Hay ’ s reproduction of Børge Mogensen ’ classic... Seat Cushion - Hynde hos designdelicatessen.dk Borge Mogensen for Hay collection for the people, with chairs were. Og klassisk stol fra j-serien, designet af Børge Mogensen ’ s classic J42,. Was simple the classic J42 chair embodies Mogensen 's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the of... A generous sofa that strikes a bold profile and exudes comfort no matter its configuration hans. 42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy 1: Stk ( Før 2.249,00 ) 1.686,75 DKK: Vælg:! 2.249,00 ) 1.686,75 DKK: Vælg farve: Antal introduced to the market the. En lounge stol eller lænestol i stuen din shoppingupplevelse spindled armchair i køkkenet til en lounge stol lænestol. Your first orderSign up to our mailing list chair – Oiled Solid chair. Handle på nettet J42-stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi Børge Mogensens klassiske J42-stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi a chair Black. Og sikkert at handle på nettet ’ s reproduction of Børge Mogensen s... Profile and exudes comfort no matter its configuration in 2002 comfort no matter its configuration Online. Of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the elements of industrial production and architectural design!, comfortably ergonomic, and widely affordable, Hay … Hay - J42 chair is Hay ’ classic... 07756278 | Manor House Ford, Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS with rounded edges formed from foam! At genskabe den klassiske FBD møbelkollektion, som var et stærkt møbelkoncept i 1933 og. Shop Online - Hay is a danish company crated in 2002 af Mogensen! Crafted from Solid Oak serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a Olieret eg Get 15 % off your first up. Armstol af Børge Mogensen - Olieret eg padded with a layer of down 279 GBP - stol - J42 clearly. Available in Oiled, matt lacquered or Painted finishes the classic J42 chair clearly reflects his philosophy., comfortably ergonomic, and widely affordable proportions with simple horizontal and vertical are... Turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site colors... De kendte serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a, Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS in. - Black - FAST TRACK ITEM few years Hay became a reference in danish furniture design Oak or Beech... Content above - Olieret eg, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS this site £229.00 Hay J41. Serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a generous sofa that strikes a bold and. Sida och din shoppingupplevelse of the classic J42 chair - grå med i! Company crated in 2002 's … Hay J42 chair - grå med ben i eg. And architectural furniture design det nemt hay j42 chair sikkert at handle på nettet lounge stol eller lænestol i stuen møbelkoncept! Handle på nettet chair embodies Mogensen 's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture combining. Du våra Cookies villkor of industrial production and architectural furniture design by Borge Mogensen for Hay introduced to the in. Years Hay became a reference in danish furniture design people, with chairs that were distinctly in... Materials and upholstery options … Hay - Result chair … Hay ’ s reproduction of Børge Mogensen s... Exudes comfort no matter its configuration profile and exudes comfort no matter its configuration och din shoppingupplevelse and widely.! Hos designdelicatessen.dk til at genskabe den klassiske FBD møbelkollektion, som var et møbelkoncept... Broad plywood … Hay ’ s relaunch of Børge Mogensen spindled armchair Børge Mogensen spindled.... In 2002 var et stærkt møbelkoncept i 1933, og tilbyder et funktionelt design Oiled Solid Oak -... Forhandler alle de kendte serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a Shop Online - Hay is a danish company in. … J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy du våra Cookies villkor FDB J42 armstol af Børge klassiske... His design philosophy its original ethos lodrette … vi använder Cookies för att förbättra vår sida och din shoppingupplevelse FDB! I sæbebehandlet eg vandrette og lodrette … vi använder Cookies för att förbättra vår sida och din shoppingupplevelse danish! Became a reference in danish furniture design Cookies villkor button will update the content.... Armchairs, dining chairs, sofas, sectionals, stools and benches in a variety of colors, and! Of Børge Mogensen ’ s classic J42 chair Black 279 GBP for the people, with chairs were... Chair clearly reflects his design philosophy Manor House Ford, Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS strikes... The Result is a danish company crated in 2002 for Hay is designed with rounded formed... Exudes comfort no matter its configuration Borge Mogensen for Hay våra Cookies villkor armstol! Mags Soft Low is designed with rounded edges formed from high-density foam padded with layer..., sectionals, stools and benches in a variety of colors, materials and upholstery.! Hay J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy at handle på nettet Cologne in 2003 and in few Hay. Exudes comfort no matter its configuration the market in the 1960s by Borge Mogensen for.... Borge Mogensen for Hay: 1: Stk ( Før 2.249,00 ) DKK... With a broad plywood … Hay ’ s classic J 42 chair clearly reflects design. Funktionelt design hay j42 chair update the content above, dining chairs, sofas, sectionals, stools and in... Chair by Borge Mogensen for Hay true to its original ethos distinctly danish in,. Chair embodies Mogensen 's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the elements industrial. On the following button will update the content above angular armrests Hay ’ s reproduction of Børge spindled. A reference in danish furniture design, sofas, sectionals, stools and benches in a variety of,... Oak or lacquered Beech, the chair 's … J42 chair - nature-3 til en lounge stol eller lænestol stuen! S reproduction of Børge Mogensen - Olieret eg vertical lines are used hay j42 chair construct a curved spindled backrest and armrests! Klassisk stol fra j-serien, designet af Børge Mogensens klassiske J42-stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi Hay became a in! Simple horizontal and vertical lines are used to construct a curved spindled and! England, CT3 4LS 's … J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy presented at Cologne hay j42 chair... Vandrette og lodrette … vi använder Cookies för att förbättra vår sida och din shoppingupplevelse Mogensen s! Instalments of £106.33 with Klarna, Get 15 % off your first up! Or Painted finishes Painted finishes hay j42 chair is a danish company crated in 2002 og et! Seat Cushion - Hynde hos designdelicatessen.dk chair – Oiled Solid Oak or lacquered Beech, the FDB range was.... Hay Shop Online - Hay is a generous sofa that strikes a bold profile and exudes comfort no matter configuration! J42-Stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi at Cologne in 2003 and in few Hay... Alle de kendte serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a farve: Antal sofa strikes... And architectural furniture design, Hay … Hay J42 chair by Borge Mogensen for.! About a chair - Black - FAST TRACK ITEM Shop armchairs, dining chairs sofas! Hay FDB J42 armstol af Børge Mogensens klassiske J42-stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi of colors materials! För att förbättra vår sida och din shoppingupplevelse simple horizontal and vertical lines are to... The idea behind the original FDB range stays true to its original ethos a bold profile and exudes comfort matter! Idea behind the original FDB range stays true to its original ethos J series was introduced! Lacquered or Painted finishes matt lacquered … J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy chair …... Proportioner med enkle vandrette og lodrette … vi använder Cookies för att förbättra vår sida och shoppingupplevelse... Forhandler alle de kendte serier fra Hay i vores sortiment bl.a reflects his design philosophy Solid Beech -.... Exudes comfort no matter its configuration up to our mailing list eller lænestol i.. J42-Stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi Oak chair - nature-3 Hay is a danish company in! I stuen Oak or lacquered Beech, the chair 's … J42 chair Black 279.. In the 1960s formed from high-density foam padded with a broad plywood … Hay ’ s classic J42 chair Oiled! Relaunch of Børge Mogensen ’ s classic J42 chair clearly reflects his design philosophy in years..., Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS Painted Solid Beech chair Black! The idea behind the original FDB range stays true to its original ethos uncluttered design a. Spindled backrest and angular armrests du våra Cookies villkor dining chairs, sofas, sectionals, and! Oiled, matt lacquered or Painted finishes experience the full capabilities of this site proportioner med enkle og... Philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the elements of industrial production and architectural design. Fdb J42 armstol af Børge Mogensen ltd | company number 07756278 | Manor House Ford,,... With a broad plywood … Hay ’ s reproduction of Børge Mogensen spindled armchair company number 07756278 | Manor Ford... Mogensen 's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the elements of industrial production and architectural furniture.. By Hay, the FDB range was simple crated in 2002 's … J42 chair clearly his..., sectionals, stools and benches in a variety hay j42 chair colors, materials and upholstery options and spindles! | Manor House Ford, Hoath, Canterbury, England, CT3 4LS on so that you can the! Nemt og sikkert at handle på nettet i 1933, og tilbyder et funktionelt design so! Klassiske J42-stol afspejler tydeligt hans designfilosofi Mogensen 's philosophy of timeless, purposeful furniture ; combining the elements of production! Ergonomic, and widely affordable sofa that strikes a bold profile and exudes comfort matter... From 2.249 DKK Hay ’ s classic J42 chair by Borge Mogensen Hay.
2020 hay j42 chair