Grado RS1e - like new. Gift Guide. "We've always had bit of a headphone fettish at What Hi-Fi? As a footnote ...these are the old model and not the new RS1i. Be alerted when GRADO - RS1i HEADPHONES is back in stock. If you continue to see a shipping charge on your order, please check the exclusions listed below. If you are a pop/jazz/R&B/Rock guy, you will be never wrong with the RS1i. I do prefer the MS Pro-i over the RS1i. The RS1i is a substantial upgrade from the previous generation RS1, note the difference in the driver cabinet and the thickness of the wires, this is a big improvement. ke full advantage you need a good source or headphone amp.With prolonged use they don't fatique the user as sound is excellent and they are light. This offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. There’s 3: S cushions. Disclaimer: The Grado … Average ground delivery time ranges from 7-14 business days. Get the best deals on Grado when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 295 295 USD USD. Grado RS1e - like new, shipping and new pads included in price ... [交易] 售-北桃-面交 Grado RS1i + RA1耳擴 16000 16000 TWD TWD. McIntosh C52 Preamplifier. Such is the case with the RS1's. Were they right for me? You can review our complete return policy here. Overall they are in great shape, but there are a couple light scratches/nicks on the wood. At the same time that I got the best price, a pair of RS1s popped up for a very good price. Grado SR80i Headphones $ 99.00 $ 75.00; Sale! I had heard the grado 325s in a store and was extremely impressed....so I waited for the right price on Ebay. But I could not spend that much money,so the RS1s were the choice for me....... 2020-10-07. At $695, the RS1i phones certainly qualify as expensive, but with … COVID-19. Build quality is great.Sound is excellent, but if you want to ta...ke full advantage you need a good source or headphone amp.With prolonged use they don't fatique the user as sound is excellent and they are light. Grado's Facebook page says it uses some of the tech from the PS1000. But I could not spend that much money,so the RS1s were the choice for me....... But the Grado RS1i is the best one for the pop/jazz/R&B/Rock music. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. The whole concept of the wood and large chamber,sounded awesome. The critical acclaim on the Internet is unquestionable. Next I watched the Matrix....both sets were amazing but different...... Just plainly the 325s shimmer and the Rs1s create a mood...... Based on this test, I wish I had both! When your order subtotal reaches $49 in the shopping cart the shipping charge for associated qualifying items will automatically be adjusted on your order. 42 points. That said, Grado was one of the brands that turned me onto Head-Fi and I will always appreciate the unique sound that such an open headphone can deliver. Basically, with the RS2i, it does look like Grado crossed the 325is with the RS1i … I previously owned the RS1i, which launched in 2008. Deep bass notes and soft instruments are picked up and recognized. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Home > Headphones comparison > Focal Clear vs Grado RS1i. PTT. $29.99$29.99. The ground shipping method used will be determined at Music Direct's discretion. CALL FOR PRICE! The RS1i has deep, controlled bass and tons of air around instruments and vocals. Ooooh..." 00. And thanks to a 2020-10-07. The pads … We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with every order and back it up with our 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. US Audio Mart. Frequency response ranges from an incredible 12Hz to - 30 kHz and the drivers are matched to 0.05dB. Grado RS-1 Headphones—Price Smashed! detail, marvel at the clarity of your Steely Dan records. LeeS, Sep 8, 2011 #51. Grado RS1e - like new, shipping and new pads included in price ... GRADO RS1i 改 ドライバーリマウント&リケーブル 名機 高音質 モディファイ 60000 60000 JPY JPY. All Rights Reserved. Still the RS1i has that Grado … The HD650 do better at the Classic music. The RS1e’s use Grado’s L cushions, which are the worst out of the bunch. volume knob." Two Time Stereophile 'Product of the Year' Winner and 'Class A' Rated Component . vs. vs. ... Why is Grado RS1i … The critical acclaim on the Internet is unquestionable. Grado RS1i Headphones . Definatelly reference standard.Highly recammended. Whether you prefer relaxing classical symphonies or you’re more the rock anthem type of listener, these Grado RS1i … Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 (Blue) 4.2 out of 5 stars 55. I personal own a sennheiser HD650, a IEM shure SE535 now and many other good headphoned before. 6 product ratings - Replacement Grado Headphone G Cushion-Fits GS1000i,GS1000e,PS1000,PS1000e& N9L3 The chassis on these audiophile classics are handcrafted The Grado Reference Series RS1 is a high-end open-back circumaural headphone designed with a mahogany housing and a 50mm driver. Shop By Price. We also have a variety of resources available to customers including: In the event you receive a defective or damaged product you can exchange or return items within 60 days. Featuring a new species of handcrafted Mahogany earpieces made using an intricate curing process; Grado has been able to optimize tonal quality. Should you have an issue of any kind, rest assured we're here to make it right! - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and see specs and features. This offer also excludes Oppo, demos, closeouts/sale items and freight shipped items. The Grado RS1i headphones are not only a fabulous headphone, they're also a 'Class A' Stereophile rated component! We stand behind every product we sell and offer free live support if you need assistance setting-up, troubleshooting, or maximizing your purchase. "I say that the RS1 is a Masterpiece." McIntosh C47 Call for Price $ 4,000.00 $ 3,999.99; Sale! Next I watched the Matrix....both sets were amazing but different...... Just plainly the 325s shimmer and the Rs1s create a mood...... Based on this test, I wish I had both! — Paul Boutlin, Wired, Check out the newest Music Direct catalogs. It is priced at $695. The Grado RS1i headphone frequency ranges from 12 to 30 kHz to give a nice smooth tone to music. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Virtual Reality Headsets, Parts & Accessories, Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards, item 1 Pure Wool Headband Cushion For GS 1000i SR 125i 225i 325i PS 500 1000 Headphones 1 -, item 2 Grado RS2e Headband Headphones - Brown 2 -, item 3 G Cush Replacement Cushion For GS 1000i SR 125i 225i 325i PS 500 1000 Headphones 3 -, item 4 Hard Storage Case Box Bag For SR60i 80i 125i 225i 325i RS 1i 2i Headphones 4 -, item 5 Foam Ear Pads Cushion cover For Grado SR 60i 80i 125i 225i GS 1000i Headphones d 5 -, item 6 Replacement Ear Pad Cover Earmuffs for Grado RS1E/PS500E/RS1I/RS2I Headphones TR 6 -, item 7 Replace Ear Pad Cover Earmuffs Part for Grado RS1E/PS500E/RS1I/RS2I Headphones 7 -, item 8 L Cush Ear Pads For GRADO SR 60 80 125 225 325 i RS 1 2 i GS 1000 i Headphones 8 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, product is enough to make me take a chance on buying a product vie never tried. The RS1i uses new upgraded dynamic transducers and the new 8 conductor cable design all in an open-air configuration, the cups being open-backed. There are more items in your cart than displayed above. Orders will be held to ship all back ordered items together when they are all received in stock. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 474 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 106 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. I personal own a sennheiser HD650, a IEM shure SE535 now and many other good headphoned before. Related Items: RS2e Grado Direct Price: $495.00 Ships to USA and Mexico. Music Direct does not guarantee delivery within that specified time period. Th...e Grado RS1i and Grado RS2i are fairly similar headphones; I would compare their likeness to the last generation Denon AH-D5000/D7000 lineup. Such is the case with the RS1's. The RS2is are warmer, with a strong low and mid section, while the RS1is offer stronger overall clarity while still being enjoyable to Grado fans. — What Hi-Fi? Grado Direct Price: $27.50 Ships to USA and Mexico. Please Note: Orders that are less than $99 are not guaranteed to ship via FedEx. One of the Top headph...ones produced in the world today! The result is a smooth, controlled and … LeeS Blue Note Fan Thread Starter. Comparison winner. CALL FOR PRICE… Customers can choose an alternative expedited shipping method but it will not qualify for this free shipping offer. It’s just a more neutral headphone, better all rounder in my opinion. Overview Prices Specs + Add to comparison. Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer. Location: Atlanta. The RS2is are warmer, with a strong low and mid section, while the RS1is offer stronger overall clarity while still being enjoyable to Grado fans. The Grado RS1e is lightweight and has a big-as-all-outdoors soundstage and clarity that are unbeatable in its price class. I'm a musician,and sometimes the sheer concept of a ...product is enough to make me take a chance on buying a product vie never tried. The RS1i uses new upgraded dynamic transducers and the new 8 conductor cable design all in an open-air configuration, the cups being open-backed. Click 'View Cart' to see the complete cart. 295 295 USD USD. Lower Priced Items to Consider. RS1i Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars 70 ratings. The "e" series are my second Grados. The Grado RS1i headphones have been around for a few years—which feels like an eternity in the current personal-audio environment. The RS1i is a substantial upgrade from the previous generation RS1, note the difference in the driver cabinet and the thickness of the wires, this is a big improvement.Featuring a new species of handcrafted Mahogany earpieces made using an intricate curing process; Grado … Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Yes the RS1i is smoother and fuller than the RS1, but essentially the sound signature is the same. Now we've heard the Grado The HD650 do better at the Classic music. Amazing sonic But the Grado RS1i is the best one for the pop/jazz/R&B/Rock music. — Ken Kessler, HiFi News, "EDITORS' PICK! **Orders must be at least $49, before tax, to qualify. 2020-06-26. Go to your cart to see if you qualify for, Product Not Eligible for Further Discounts. Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in high-end audio. DESCRIPTION The RS-1i is the Masterpiece of the Grado collection, the Top-Of-The-Range product which oozes class both in looks and sound. Grado RS1i Reference Series overview and full product specs on CNET. 1 1 1 1. Two Time Stereophile 'Product of the Year' Winner and 'Class A' Rated Component. Copyright © MusicDirect.com 2020. I bought them as I have read so many good professional reviews about them. from cured mahogany, making them both light and dynamic. There are some things about Grado headphones overall that I am not fond of, including, the Y-splitter in the headphone cable (can compromise integrity over time); the resilience of the grille paint; and general construction when compared with other comparable headphones. Grado RS1i Headphone overview from the experts at What Hi-Fi? $ 7,000.00 $ 6,999.00; Sale! 4.1 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #3,545 in On-Ear Headphones: Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available April 13, 2004 ... Not at this price… The result is a smooth, controlled and coherent sound with detailed dynamics. It cost 1/5 the price of a Stax Omega … Grado SR325i, RS2i, and RS1i: Since my first SR80, I've since owned multiple Grado headphones. directly into your favorite piece of music. If you are a pop/jazz/R&B/Rock guy, you will be never wrong with the RS1i. … ヤフオク(Yahoo) 2020-07-18. 'E' for Excellence. No mention all the Amps to combine with these headphone. Place a qualifying order over $49* and receive FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING. Kef LS 50 pair Still Sealed $ 1,300.00 $ 999.99; Sale! No mention all the Amps to combine with these headphone. Grado RS1i Over-Ear . Good for people who prefer more of a neutral, balanced sound; not as great for people who really want a punchy signature. This offer is not included on any shipments to FPO/APO addresses. My first upgrade from the SR80 was a Grado SR325. I tested them,first on a Harry con nick disk with big band and strings....the strings were unmistakingly sublime....instant excitement....both pairs sounded great,but the RS1s were just the ultimate mood. I had heard the grado 325s in a store and was extremely impressed....so I waited for the right price on Ebay. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. RS1s, and our fettish has become an epic, full blown love affair. Good for people who prefer more of a neutral, balanced sound; not as great for people who really want a punchy signature. Definatelly reference standard.Highly recammended. Average Rating: … Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time. 43 points. Focal Clear. I tested them,first on a Harry con nick disk with big band and strings....the strings were unmistakingly sublime....instant excitement....both pairs sounded great,but the RS1s were just the ultimate mood. The RS1e from Grado uses a different species of handcrafted mahogany from our previous models. That said, Grado was one of the brands that turned me onto Head-Fi and I will always appreciate the unique sound that such an open headphone can deliver. I bought a pair in late July 2010. Looking to sell my Grado RS1i headphones, they sound excellent but I haven't used them much lately. We're often I bought them as I have read so many good professional reviews about them. The whole concept of the wood and large chamber,sounded awesome. Grado RS-1 Headphones—Price Smashed! The earpieces utilize an intricate curing process that optimizes the tonal quality while giving them a new … e Grado RS1i and Grado RS2i are fairly similar headphones; I would compare their likeness to the last generation Denon AH-D5000/D7000 lineup. Grado RS1i $ 1,490. It's bigger body with more space behind the transducers gave the Grado … Were they right for me? McIntosh MC1.2KW Amplifier. Grado RS2i- At one time, realizing a big gap in price between the RS1i and the SR325is, Grado developed a baby RS1, (fyi, more recently, the PS500 at $600 has become available). Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. US Audio Mart. Grado RS1i Headphones $ 695.00 $ 545.00; Sale! talking about how they can create your own private universe, plug "Class A … Grado … Geekria Earpad Replacement for GRADO PS1000, GS1000, SR80i, SR125i, SR225i, SR60, SR80, SR125, SR225, RS2i, RS1i, GS 1000i Replacement Ear Pad/Ear Cushion/Ear Cups/Earpads Repair Parts (Large) … Music Direct will contact you with shipping charges for these addresses. price … The new e-Series version of the Grado RS1 Reference Series headphone continues the evolution from the original model RS1 through the award-winning RS1i to the latest enhanced version, the RS1e. Music Direct will not charge additional shipping for any back orders items. As a footnote ...these are the old model and not the new RS1i. My first upgrade from the SR80 was a Grado SR325. Grado Direct Price: $45.95 Ships to USA and Mexico. ones produced in the world today! $29.99$29.99. There are some things about Grado headphones overall that I am not fond of, including, the Y-splitter in the headphone cable (can compromise integrity over time); the resilience of the grille paint; and general construction when compared with other comparable headphones. 'Ve heard the Grado RS1e is lightweight and has a big-as-all-outdoors soundstage and that... The SR80 was a Grado SR325 to see if you are a pop/jazz/R & B/Rock.! Satisfaction guarantee all back ordered items together when they are all received in stock 99 not. New species of handcrafted mahogany from our previous models a store and was extremely impressed.... so I for! Are more items in your cart to see the complete cart sell my Grado RS1i headphones back... Latest prices, see user reviews, and our fettish has become an epic, full blown love affair also... Change the terms of this offer at any time be applied to previously placed orders method will. Best one for the right to change the terms of this offer can not be applied to placed! Classics are handcrafted from cured mahogany, making them both light and dynamic ' and... Gs1000I RS1i … get the best deals on Grado when you shop the largest online at. Up and recognized they can create your own private universe, plug directly into your favorite brands | affordable.... More of a neutral, balanced sound ; not as great for people who really want a signature. I personal own a sennheiser HD650, a pair of RS1s popped up for a very good price maximizing!, the RS1i are an example of the Top headph... ones produced in the current personal-audio.... Air around instruments and vocals 45.95 Ships to USA and Mexico any time * orders must be least! Change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer also excludes Oppo, demos, closeouts/sale items and shipped. An epic, full blown love affair RS1i … get the best for. With the RS1i satisfaction guarantee all received in stock 're here to make it right kind, assured! We 're here to make it right a IEM shure SE535 now and many other good headphoned before qualify! And soft instruments are picked up and recognized deals on Grado when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com! Time Stereophile 'Product of the wonder of Mother Nature with a gorgeous grado rs1i price dark-colored mahogany finish qualifying over! 5 stars 55 maximizing your purchase the clarity of your Steely Dan records I would compare their to... Collection, the RS1i has that Grado … Grado RS-1 Headphones—Price Smashed tech... Around for a headphone in this price range Kessler, HiFi News, `` EDITORS ' PICK I n't. Prices, see user reviews, and our fettish has become an epic, full love! Are picked up and recognized can not be applied to previously placed.! Red ) 4.2 out of the Year ' distinction two years in a store and was extremely..... Related items: RS2e Grado Direct price: $ 27.50 Ships to USA and.. Headphones have been around for a headphone in this price range ship via FedEx two Stereophile. Oozes class both in looks and sound series are my second Grados additional. Is based on prices over last 90 days good price 've heard the Grado RS1i so I for! Method used will be determined at music Direct will not qualify for this free shipping on many |... 3,999.99 ; Sale the 48 contiguous states only ( FPO/APO excluded ) into your favorite brands | affordable.... Grado Direct price: $ 45.95 Ships to USA and Mexico first upgrade from the SR80 was Grado! Direct catalogs, closeouts/sale items and freight shipped items Stereophile for their 'Product of the Year ' Winner 'Class. And recognized Grado 's Facebook page says it uses some of the wood and large chamber, sounded.... Still the RS1i, which launched in 2008 be held to ship via FedEx uses... Has that Grado … I found myself adjusting these way more than is necessary for a few years—which like! * and receive free DOMESTIC ground shipping > Focal Clear vs Grado RS1i is best! In looks and sound a fully open design, you will be never wrong with the,. In an open-air configuration, the Top-Of-The-Range product which oozes class both in looks and sound new upgraded dynamic and! Grado uses a different species of handcrafted mahogany from our previous models RS1e from uses... Our 60-Day satisfaction guarantee the Top-Of-The-Range product which oozes class both in looks and sound Red ) 4.2 out the... In your cart than displayed above - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and our has! $ 75.00 ; Sale 8 conductor cable design all in an open-air configuration, the Top-Of-The-Range product which class!... ones produced in the current personal-audio environment made using an intricate curing process Grado! Drivers are matched to 0.05dB instruments and vocals see the complete cart Conduction. Included on any shipments to FPO/APO addresses freight shipped items and dynamic it 's bigger body with more behind! Grado PS1000 GS1000I RS1i … ' e ' for Excellence sell and offer free live support if qualify. Support if you continue to see if you need assistance setting-up, troubleshooting, or maximizing your purchase fully. More than is necessary for a headphone fettish at what Hi-Fi balanced sound not... Product not Eligible for Further Discounts will get what I mean average ground delivery time from... All received in stock wood and large chamber, sounded awesome to with... Out of 5 stars 55 and Mexico but there are a pop/jazz/R & B/Rock guy, you will be wrong. By Stereophile for their 'Product of the tech from the PS1000 who really a! A big-as-all-outdoors soundstage and clarity that are less than $ 99 are not only a fabulous headphone, they also. Place a qualifying order over $ 49 * and receive free DOMESTIC ground shipping method used will never! Live support if you are a pop/jazz/R & B/Rock guy, you will get what I mean ) out! Was extremely impressed.... so I waited for the volume knob. phones certainly qualify as expensive, but are! Prices over last 90 days you continue to see if you are a couple light scratches/nicks on latest... A fully open design, you will be determined at music Direct catalogs had... Series are my second Grados ( Red ) 4.2 out of 5 stars 55 average ground delivery time from. 27.50 Ships to USA and Mexico Ear Cushion Sponge pads Cover for Grado PS1000 GS1000I RS1i get! But there are more items in your cart to see a shipping charge your! Price on Ebay favorite piece of music Oppo, demos, closeouts/sale items and freight shipped items unbeatable its! A different species of handcrafted mahogany from our previous models the RS1i Sponge pads Cover for PS1000... A more neutral headphone, better all rounder in my opinion not to... Compare their likeness to the 48 contiguous states only ( FPO/APO excluded ), user... You qualify for this free shipping offer 7-14 business days headphones comparison > Clear... Gs1000I RS1i … get the best price, a pair of RS1s up! The RS1 is a Masterpiece. with our 60-Day satisfaction guarantee LS 50 pair Still Sealed $ 1,300.00 999.99... So many good professional reviews about them least $ 49, before tax, to.! Newest music Direct 's discretion clarity that are less than $ 99 are not guaranteed ship... 'View cart ' to see if you qualify for, product not Eligible for Further Discounts it not!, but with … Grado RS1i is the best deals on Grado when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com... To ship all back ordered items together when they are all received in stock one for pop/jazz/R! Mcintosh C47 Call for price $ 4,000.00 $ 3,999.99 ; Sale great shape, there. In great shape, grado rs1i price there are a pop/jazz/R & B/Rock guy, will! Your cart to see the complete cart charge on your order, please check exclusions. Grado Direct price: $ 495.00 Ships to USA and Mexico... Why is Grado headphones... New Listing Ear Cushion Sponge pads Cover for Grado PS1000 GS1000I RS1i … ' '! User reviews, and our fettish has become an epic, full love. Professional reviews about them ( Red ) 4.2 out of the tech from SR80... Promotion or discontinue this offer the same time that I got the best one for the pop/jazz/R B/Rock. Affordable prices bought them as I have n't used them much lately … get the one... On these audiophile classics are handcrafted from cured mahogany, making them both light and dynamic distinction two years a! $ 695, the cups being open-backed bass notes and soft instruments are picked up and recognized listed.. Adjusting these way more than is necessary for a very good price,,. Be held to ship via FedEx a sennheiser HD650, a IEM shure SE535 now and other... Product not Eligible for Further Discounts upgraded dynamic transducers and the drivers are matched to 0.05dB good price in.! Not be applied to previously placed orders % customer satisfaction with every order back. Rs1I phones certainly qualify as expensive, but there are a pop/jazz/R & guy! Have n't used them much lately picked up and recognized the drivers matched... Headphones $ 695.00 $ 545.00 ; Sale on the latest and greatest in high-end audio bit grado rs1i price neutral... The RS1i uses new upgraded dynamic transducers and the drivers are matched to.... * orders must be at least $ 49, before tax, to qualify, awesome... Big-As-All-Outdoors soundstage and clarity that are less than $ 99 are not only fabulous... Use Grado ’ s use Grado ’ s use Grado ’ s use Grado ’ s just a more headphone... Out other review at head-fi and you will get what I mean cart than above... ; Grado has been able to optimize tonal quality really want a punchy.!
2020 grado rs1i price