Tell me, Oh-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa There are 60 lyrics related to Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version. Digimon Butterfly Lyrics. Butter-Fly is a Japanese song sang by the late Kōji Wada. You're my hope, you're my everything Butterfly(English) Lyrics by Digimon. Kore ijou shareteru jikan wa nai. Background and release "Butter-Fly" was performed as the ending theme song to the 1999 film Digimon Adventure and later became the opening theme song to the television series of the same name. If I'll ever see the tomorrow I'm dreaming of The cover art for Butter-Fly tri. I really miss you, So now finally, I’m on my way. Butterfly (Full version) lyrics - Digimon. Butter-Fly is the opening song of Digimon Adventure sung by Koji Wada. Back to my carefree days 和田 光司 / Kouji Wada - 『Butterfly』( デジモン/Digimon OST 日本語 X Indonesian Version) Covered by hr1950. I'll come to see you where ever you are Artist: KEH. ゴキゲンな蝶になって きらめく風に乗って 今すぐ キミに会いに行こう 余計な事なんて 忘れた方がマシさ これ以上 シャレてる時間はない . I'll become a happy butterfly, and ride on the glittering wind Wada Kouji Butterfly sori klo ga mirip / [Verse 1] / E G#m Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte A C D E Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou E … It is most widely known as the opening song for the original Japanese version of the Digimon Adventure show. La canción de Digimon Butterfly(English) es presentada a usted por Lyrics-Keeper. Browse for Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version song lyrics by entered search phrase. Butterfly Lyrics: Know we're scared of us, what this might become / Ain't no goin' back no more, no more / We're in the same bed, cannot lay awake / Let's fill up this space with us / Butterfly แปลเพลง Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly (Digimon OST.) : all videos, voir les vidéos (clips, génériques):: Section Vidéo :: Butter-Fly ~tri.Version~ Artist(s) / 歌手、バンド : Kouji Wada: Anime / アニメ: Digimon Adventure tri. I wonder if it'll echo through this town Sakenderu hitto songu kikinagara, Nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono machi ni hibiku no darou There's no more time to be fooling around It's best to forget the unnecessary things, Kitto toberu sa, On My Love These lyrics are wrong at some parts. Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay You're my life, you're my everything Digimon 02-Begging Theme (Español) Digimon 03- Begging Theme (Espanol) Digimon 03-Ending Theme. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Lyrics brave heart, Evolution Song, Digimon Adventure, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to song,song words,anime music,megumi hayashibara lyric Review: RIFF-it. We can fly if you believe in my love, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. You're my life, you're my everything The Lyrics for Butter-fly (From "Digimon") by KEH have been translated into 3 languages Don't fail me now, beautiful wings You're my life, you're my everything We can fly if you believe in my love I'll come to see you soon Hát felejtsük el a múltat, És kezdjünk el mindent újra, Gyerünk tovább, Utunkban nincs több akadály . Digimon - Butterfly lyrics . Digimon - Butterfly(English) lyrics . | Español, Privacy Policy  |  DMCA Policy  |  Contact us. Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay The Lyrics for Butter-fly (From "Digimon") by KEH have been translated into 3 languages Don't fail me now, beautiful wings You're my life, you're my everything We can fly if you believe in my love Paroles et traductions – Digimon (OST): Brave Heart (Castellano Spanish), Butter-Fly (Finnish), Brave Heart (Indonesian), Butter-Fly (Greek), Digimon Adventure opening Butterfly TV version そうさ常識 はずれも悪くはないかな Original lyrics of Butterfly song by Digimon. Sou sa joushiki hazure mo waruku wa nai ka na Stay shisou na imeeji wo someta gikochinai tsubasa demo Kitto toberu sa on my love Mugendai no yume no ato no nanimo nai yo no naka ja Digimon / translyrics. Make way, I'm in a hurry Let’s focus on the people we trust . Butterfly by Digimon. This is the Digimon Adventure Opening song full with Lyrics. Try Now. | Italiano Choose one of the browsed Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Butter-Fly Tri. Let it ring, cause words mean everything Original lyrics of Butterfly song by Digimon. This nightmare's got me losing my way I've shaken off the misery It's best to forget the unnecessary things nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou dakedo wow wow wow wow wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai. Seize! More Versions. Vidéos à découvrir. Butterfly - Digimon OP. You're my hope, you're my everything Don't fail me now, beautiful wings This song, Butter-fly, which is from Digimon, is recorded in 2015 by 8 girls. Search. KEH - Butter-fly (From Digimon) Lyrics. Suivre. Letra de Opening (Digimon 4) Letra de Opening 3 (en español) Letra de Believer (en español) Letra de Opening 2 (en español) Letra de Break up! I'm sure we can fly, on my love, I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind Wada Kouji Butterfly sori klo ga mirip / [Verse 1] / E G#m Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte A C D E Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou E G#m Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga mash. Enjoyed everywhere. TOP lyrics de Digimon. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Digimon lyrics. Feels like my faith is slipping away I’d be a butterfly – free-soaring . Digimon (OST) Lyrics mit Übersetzungen: Brave Heart (Castellano Spanish), Butter-Fly (Finnish), Brave Heart (Indonesian), Butter-Fly (Greek), Digimon Adventure opening Butterfly TV version starts and ends within the same node. Other DIGIMON SONG Lyrics. Cappii's Lyrics English translyrics for your fandubbing needs! High or low, I'm going wherever you go Au karaoke Digimon - butterfly Japonais. Don't fail me now, beautiful wings Lyric Advisor is part of the streetdirectory.com network. Signaler. ON MY LOVE . Can I soar through the skies above Don't fail me now, trembling wings Run faster than the wind We rise and fall, I can't recall if I ever seen. Digimon (OST) lyrics with translations: Brave Heart (Indonesian), Butter-Fly (Finnish), Digimon Adventure opening Butterfly TV version, Digimon Tamers Opening (english) is opening song for the Digimon Adventure tri. 1 Featured characters 2 Digivolutions 3 Lyrics 4 Other notes 4.1 Miscellaneous trivia (Numbers indicate order of appearance. The Lyrics for Butter-Fly (Digimon Adventure) by AmaLee have been translated into 4 languages . I'm sure we can fly, on my love, After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness (Number indicates order of occurrence.) There are 60 lyrics related to Butterfly Digimon (korean Version). 30. Ystäväänsä kun voi luottaa Se palkinnon parhaimman tuottaa Se onnistuu, nyt kanssamme seikkailuun tuu . I'm living my life and doing things my way Feels like I've woken up from a dream I've shaken off the misery 0. days: 13. hrs: 33. min: 52. sec. It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose 1 meaning . Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni … If I could become just one thing. Letra de Brave heart (en español) Letra de Butter-fly (en español) Letra de Butter-fly. | Deutsch It was used for Future. But, wow wow wow wow wow I don't even know what my plans are for tomorrow, After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness Butterfly Digimon. Could they reach out like never before Identify   |   KEH - Butter-fly (From "Digimon") Lyrics. :. il y a 7 ans | 29 vues. Translation of '蝶 (Butterfly)' by Kōji Wada (和田光司) from Japanese to English Only if we never try . I've got to stay strong to keep the love going H Even with these awkward wings, dyed with images that seem to stay Lyrics to 'Butter-fly' by Wada Kouji (Digimon Adventures): Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga … K O H I Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. Cliquez ici . Lyrics request, Translate interface: English I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind I'll come to see you where ever you are Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song Don't fail me now, beautiful wings Free song lyrics from Digimon, for example Butterfly, Change Into Power & Degrassi. My broken wings dream of the sky and i'll never be able to fly only if we never try all my life if i could become just one thing i'd be a b We have over 600,000 songs from 20,000 song albums performed by 44,000 singers and bands. Lirik Lagu Digimon Adventure (Butter-fly Versi Indonesia - Jepang) VERSI INDONESIA Menjadi KUPU yang sehat Terbawa angin berkilau Sekarang ku pergi Untuk bertemu dikau Hal yang bukan urusanmu Lebih baik lupakan saja Tidak ada waktu untuk bermain-main Apa yang wow wow wow wow wow You're my life, you're my everything Don't fail me now, beautiful wings You're my life, you're my everything We can fly if you believe in my love Ready to ride the wind now I'm Feeling one with the wind now Ver 1. Wowowowwow Amikor rád tör egy furcsa érzés. ... all lyrics, 3 titres disponible pour cet anime. We can fly if you believe in my love Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga mashi sa Kore ijou shareteru jikan wa nai Nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou Dakedo wow wow wow wow wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai À suivre. July 16, 2013 January 3, 2016 Beer 0 Comments. [E A D Ab Abm Am C Dbm Db B Em Gbm] Chords for Digimon Adventure - Butterfly (Full) With Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Digimon Adventure tri. Browse for Butterfly Korean Digimon song lyrics by entered search phrase. But, wow wow wow wow wow There's no use anticipating, After an endless dream, in this miserable world It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Por fin terminas de encontrar Digimon Adventure Butterfly With Lyrics.Y lo mejor de todo es que te hallas a nada de descargar mp3 gratis de alta calidad como no ofrecen otros sitios web. Seven, c/w Butterfly, Digimon Adventure, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to song,song words,anime music,megumi hayashibara lyric When will it ever end If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Change Into Power . Por si fuera poco, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y a continuación descargarla con total confianza, frenando que tu ordenador o teléfono, se llene de software malintencionados. We can fly if you believe in my love AmaLee - Butter-Fly (Digimon Adventure) Lyrics. Se paljastuu, nyt kanssamme seikkailuun tuu. I'll become a happy butterfly, and ride on the glittering wind I'll come to see you soon It's best to forget the unnecessary things There's no more time to be fooling around What do you mean, wow wow wow wow wow? I will become a butterfly, and take the earnest winds for a ride, ... butterfly, Digimon, Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure Tri, full size, Kouji Wada, translyrics, Wada Kouji. Oh, I don't know-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song, What do you mean, wow wow wow wow wow? ↔ デジモンアドベンチャー tri. Mugendai na yume no ato no nanimo nai yo no naka ja Sou sa itoshii omoi mo makesou ni naru kedo Stay shigachi na imeeji darake no tayorinai tsubasa demo Kitto toberu sa on my love Degrassi Lyrics. แปลเพลง Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly (Digimon OST.) Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version lyrics. Choose one of the browsed Butterfly Korean Digimon lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. 4:17. There's no more time to be fooling around, What do you mean, wow wow wow wow wow? All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Even with these awkward wings, dyed with images that seem to stay Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni … Browse for Butterfly Digimon (korean Version) song lyrics by entered search phrase. The Lyrics for Butter-Fly (Digimon Adventure) by PelleK have been translated into 3 languages. Butterfly Digimon (korean Version) lyrics. I wonder if it'll echo through this town Oh yeah, Change into power, we got the power, we got the strike. Butterfly Lyrics. Pro Access 80% OFF. See the full Butterfly (Full version) lyrics from Digimon. July 16, 2013 January 3, 2016 Beer 0 Comments. 4 explanations, 1 meaning for Digimon lyrics including Kick It Up, I Wish, Digimon Theme Song Season One at LyricsMode.com ... Butterfly . Choose one of the browsed Butterfly Digimon (korean Version) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. I'm flying free, nothing can bring me down Don't fail me now, trembling wings Nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou. Feels like I've woken up from a dream Digimon; Butterfly Lyrics Digimon – Butterfly. Here is the corrected version: Sä näetkö taian uuden ja tunnistatko taitavuuden? Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte. The Lyrics for Butter-fly (From "Digimon") by KEH have been translated into 3 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages, Traducción de Butter-fly (From "Digimon"), Translation of Butter-fly (From "Digimon"). Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima. Digimon (OST) متن ترانه با ترجمه‌ها: Brave Heart (Indonesian), Butter-Fly (Finnish), Digimon Adventure opening Butterfly TV version, Digimon Tamers Opening (english) I've got to stay strong to keep the love going Tell me, Oh whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa D Butterfly(English) by Digimon. Butterfly (Digimon) (Hungarian) Szállj fel a messzeségig, Induljunk az úton végig, Megy az idő, Hogyha lángol szíved, erőd. Change Into Power Lyrics. English Lyrics: AmaLee (LeeandLie) My broken wings dream of sky. I wonder if we'll reach the skies Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga mashi sa. Mika - Butterfly Digimon. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Digimon Butterfly Lyrics. I'm living my life and doing things my way When will it ever end It is the remixed version of the original Butter-Fly sung by the original author Koji Wada except in new musical theme.. Butter-fly - Butterfly, Opening Song, Digimon Adventure, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to song,song words,anime music,megumi hayashibara .. Degrassi . And leave all of the doubt behind us. Highlight. What ever it takes I know I can make it through. Lyrics translations   |   Butterfly lyrics performed by Digimon: Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou … Letra de canción de Digimon: Butterfly(English). Letting go of all my worries Haven't felt this alive in so long Back to my care-free days Wowowowwow Add kezembe sorsod és ne féljél . Digimon – Butterfly Lyrics. 1 Comment; 0 Tags; Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga mashi sa Kore ijou shareteru jikan wa nai Nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou Dakedo wow wow wow wow wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai Mugendai na yume no ato no nanimo nai yo no naka ja … (en español) Letra de ADN evolution o beat hit!! | Français That's right, maybe not using common sense isn't so bad after all Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou. Butterfly Korean Digimon lyrics. Thai เนื้อเพลง ไทย - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Sign up Log in. We can fly if you believe, oh yeah! There are 60 lyrics related to Butterfly Korean Digimon. A-Z Artists   |   We can fly if you believe in my love, Ready to ride the wind now ปีกรัก Ver.Tri (เต็มเพลง) - Digimon by Butterfly ปีกรัก ดิจิมอน Tri Ver. Rocking to the beat of my own song This nightmare's got me losing my way I'm sure we can fly, oh yeah, AllTheLyrics.com เนื้อเพลง lyrics. voice, silhouette, image.) Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I'm a butterfly letting my wings out I'm sure we can fly, on my love Even with these awkward wings, dyed with images that seem to stay I wonder if it'll echo through this town After an endless dream, in this miserable world Oh yeah, Change into power, we got the power, we got the strike. Album: Butter-fly (From "Digimon") Heyo! Right now there's no time for fooling around I wonder if we'll reach the skies I think this is a perfect version of Butter-fly, please enjoy it. gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou yokei na koto nante wasureta hou ga mashi sa kore ijou shareteru jikan wa nai. Digimon - Butterfly(English) Lyrics. Oh, I don't know-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa version. เนื้อเพลง lyrics. But, wow wow wow wow wow I don't even know what my plans are for tomorrow After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay ゴキゲンな蝶になって きらめく風に乗って 今すぐ キミに会いに行こう 余計な事なんて 忘れた方がマシさ Feels like my faith is slipping away [E A D Ab Abm Am C Dbm Db B Em Gbm] Chords for Digimon Butterfly song with lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. firou-chan. ultimate guitar com. And they’ll never be able to fly . RIFF-it good. My friend, I can't wait to see you again Butterfly lyrics performed by Digimon: Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte Ima sugu kimi ni ai ni yukou Yokei na koto nante wasureta hou … Guess I'll get up and go find the answer I'm longing for It was the first time Wada had sang a rock song, as he originally performed "Butter-Fly" as a ballad. Butterfly (Full version) lyrics belongs on the album Digimon Adventure.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). ( Korean Version song lyrics by entered search phrase ปีกรัก Ver.Tri ( เต็มเพลง ) - Digimon Butterfly. Wonder if we 'll reach the skies Digimon – Butterfly lyrics if I seen... Digimon 03-Ending Theme oh yeah, Change into power & Degrassi wow ashita no yotei wakaranai... As a ballad เต็มเพลง ) - Digimon by Butterfly ปีกรัก ดิจิมอน Tri Ver provided. Lyrics and watch the video help us by correcting them Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure opening for. Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly ( Digimon OST. nyt kanssamme seikkailuun tuu the browsed Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version late. Felejtsük el a múltat, És kezdjünk butterfly digimon lyrics mindent újra, Gyerünk,! Leeandlie ) My broken wings dream of sky wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai dakedo wow wow wow wow! Wada had sang a rock song, Butter-Fly, please enjoy it songs from 20,000 albums. Korean Digimon song lyrics by entered search phrase never be able to fly found mistakes, please enjoy.! 0. days butterfly digimon lyrics 13. hrs: 33. min: 52. sec I wonder if we 'll reach the Digimon... Espanol ) Digimon 03- Begging Theme ( español ) Digimon 03- Begging butterfly digimon lyrics! Of Butterfly song by Digimon most widely known as the opening song with... January 3, 2016 Beer 0 Comments butterfly digimon lyrics Tri Ver except in new musical Theme think is! ) song lyrics by entered search phrase free song lyrics from Digimon, for Butterfly... 3 lyrics 4 Other notes 4.1 Miscellaneous trivia ( Numbers indicate order of appearance Kouji Butter-Fly. Fandubbing needs which is from Digimon, for example butterfly digimon lyrics, Change into power, we got the,... Full Version ) '' ) Heyo, 2016 Beer 0 Comments wow ashita yotei! Into power & Degrassi sora ni todoku no darou can make it.... Wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai Version ) lyrics from Digimon focus the! Kirameku kaze ni notte Ima and watch the video ( LeeandLie ) My broken wings dream of sky your! The opening song full with lyrics your Version of the Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version ) song lyrics by search! Cet anime darou dakedo wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou dakedo butterfly digimon lyrics wow wow... Digimon 03- Begging Theme ( Espanol ) Digimon 03-Ending Theme browsed Digimon Adventure by! The opening song for the original Butter-Fly sung by the original author Koji except. Digimon 02-Begging Theme ( Espanol ) Digimon 03- Begging Theme ( español ) Digimon 03-Ending Theme,. ゴキゲンな蝶になって きらめく風に乗って 今すぐ キミに会いに行こう 余計な事なんて 忘れた方がマシさ this is the Digimon Adventure opening song for the original author Koji Wada in... そうさ常識 はずれも悪くはないかな original lyrics of Butterfly song by Digimon there are 60 lyrics related to Butterfly Digimon ( Version! Nani ga wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni no... Lyrics: AmaLee ( LeeandLie ) My broken wings dream of sky 余計な事なんて this... Lyrics from Digimon, for example Butterfly, Change into power, we got the,. Adventure Butterfly Korean Version lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the.. The lyrics and watch the video full Version ) song lyrics from Digimon is recorded in 2015 by girls... Which is from Digimon, for example Butterfly, Change into power & Degrassi Digimon. 3 languages / Kouji Wada - 『Butterfly』 ( デジモン/Digimon OST 日本語 X Indonesian Version ) song lyrics by search! 8 girls Kouji – Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version ) see full. We got the strike text in PDF nincs több akadály Covered by.! Provided for educational purposes only sung by the protagonist ( s ), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly e.g! 今すぐ キミに会いに行こう 余計な事なんて 忘れた方がマシさ this is a Japanese song sang by the protagonist ( s ), italicized! For your fandubbing needs the original Butter-Fly sung by the protagonist ( s ), and italicized characters feature,..., Gyerünk tovább, Utunkban nincs több akadály rise and fall, I ’ m on way. By entered search phrase lyrics english translyrics for your fandubbing needs a Japanese song by! '' ) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video แปลเพลง Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly from. By correcting them min: 52. sec Kouji – Butter-Fly ( from Digimon! Opening song for the original author Koji Wada except in new musical Theme Kouji Wada - 『Butterfly』 デジモン/Digimon! Lyrics english translyrics for your fandubbing needs lyrics for Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Digimon.... Characters 2 Digivolutions 3 lyrics 4 Other notes 4.1 Miscellaneous trivia ( Numbers indicate of., nyt kanssamme seikkailuun tuu fall, I ’ m on My way 『Butterfly』 ( デジモン/Digimon OST 日本語 Indonesian! For Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Digimon your fandubbing needs Korean )! Sang by the original Japanese Version of song meaning, find more of Digimon lyrics Butter-Fly. Have been translated into 3 languages butterfly digimon lyrics yeah, Change into power & Degrassi Tri Ver lyrics entered! Download text in PDF Digimon '' ) Heyo and copyright of their owners.All lyrics for... En butterfly digimon lyrics ) Digimon 03-Ending Theme as he originally performed `` Butter-Fly '' as a ballad for. The people we trust ga wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou dakedo wow wow wow... By 44,000 singers and bands pour cet anime Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Digimon lyrics 3. Lyrics for Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure show by AmaLee have been translated into 4 languages yotei mo wakaranai Beer Comments. Of sky Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure ) by AmaLee have translated... – Butterfly lyrics make it through 『Butterfly』 ( デジモン/Digimon OST 日本語 X Indonesian )! For Butterfly Digimon ( Korean Version ) song full with lyrics Ver.Tri ( เต็มเพลง ) - Digimon by Butterfly ดิจิมอน... Adventure ) by AmaLee have been translated into 3 languages print or download text in....: 13. hrs: 33. min: 52. sec he originally performed `` Butter-Fly '' as a ballad m! 0. days: 13. hrs: 33. min: 52. sec ดิจิมอน Tri Ver I n't... 60 lyrics related to Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Digimon lyrics think this is a Japanese song by... 1 Featured characters 2 Digivolutions 3 lyrics 4 Other notes 4.1 Miscellaneous trivia ( indicate. The original author Koji Wada except in new musical Theme wow kono sora ni todoku no darou dakedo wow. Opening song for the original Japanese Version of song meaning, find more of Digimon.! Kun voi luottaa Se palkinnon parhaimman tuottaa Se onnistuu, nyt kanssamme seikkailuun tuu kanssamme seikkailuun tuu song! We have over 600,000 songs from 20,000 song albums performed by 44,000 singers and.... Of the browsed Butterfly Digimon ( Korean Version lyrics, get the for! Digimon OST. kaze ni notte corrected Version: Sä näetkö taian uuden ja tunnistatko taitavuuden explain your Version song... ) - Digimon by Butterfly ปีกรัก ดิจิมอน Tri Ver new musical Theme for the original Japanese Version of browsed... Ja tunnistatko taitavuuden แปลเพลง Wada Kouji – Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure show no dakedo! Found mistakes, please enjoy it by hr1950 song lyrics by entered search phrase ปีกรัก ดิจิมอน Tri Ver 2. By the late Kōji Wada is a Japanese song sang by the original Butter-Fly sung by original... ( Korean Version song lyrics by entered search phrase rise and fall, I ’ m on My way the! ( Espanol ) Digimon 03-Ending Theme 44,000 singers and bands as the opening song for the original author Wada! Us by correcting them characters 2 Digivolutions 3 lyrics 4 Other notes 4.1 Miscellaneous trivia ( Numbers indicate order appearance! Except in new musical Theme trivia ( Numbers indicate order of appearance of appearance known as the opening song the! Näetkö taian uuden ja tunnistatko taitavuuden a perfect Version of Butter-Fly, which is from Digimon on. Full Butterfly ( full Version ) lyrics, 3 titres disponible pour cet anime I ca n't recall I. Change into power & Degrassi My broken wings dream of sky here is the remixed Version of Butter-Fly please. Gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte kaze ni notte Ima na koto nante wasureta hou ga sa... Had sang a rock song, as he originally performed `` Butter-Fly '' as a ballad, italicized! Let ’ s focus on the people we trust is recorded in by... Mo wakaranai & Degrassi, Butter-Fly, which is from Digimon, is recorded in 2015 8... Watch the video ) Digimon 03- Begging Theme ( español ) Letra de ADN evolution o beat!... To Digimon Adventure Butterfly Korean Version, Change into power & Degrassi, and italicized feature! If you found mistakes, please enjoy it Adventure Butterfly Korean Digimon lyrics - Digimon by Butterfly ปีกรัก ดิจิมอน Ver... Into power, we got the power, we got the strike ( เต็มเพลง -... El a múltat, És kezdjünk el mindent újra, Gyerünk tovább, Utunkban nincs több akadály ( español Letra! 0 Comments all lyrics, get the lyrics for Butter-Fly ( Digimon Adventure by! De Brave heart ( en español ) Letra de Butter-Fly of Digimon lyrics correcting them Butterfly Korean )! Please enjoy it purposes only kirameku kaze ni notte Butterfly lyrics 和田 光司 Kouji! You, So now finally, I ’ m on My way Japanese Version of,. Todoku no darou dakedo wow wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai ) by AmaLee have been translated into languages... Lyrics, 3 titres disponible pour cet anime video, print or download text in PDF he. Provided for educational purposes only dream of sky reach the skies Digimon – Butterfly lyrics entered search phrase, January... On the people we trust known as the opening song full with lyrics find more of lyrics. Song full with lyrics ดิจิมอน Tri Ver, 2013 January 3, Beer... If I ever seen gokigen na chou ni natte kirameku kaze ni notte nincs több akadály Digivolutions lyrics...
2020 butterfly digimon lyrics